IF YOU RECIEVE A REBUTTAL
THIS DOES NOT APPLY IF YOUR REBUTTAL IS SIGNED BY THE OFFENDING PARTY (The wo/man you sent the affidavit to.)
ONLY APPLICABLE IF, SIGNED BY A LAWYER or PARTY OTHER THAN WHOM YOU SENT YOUR AFFIDAVITS TO.
Make sure to add your personal information and information of offending party, corporation or Governmant Entity where noted.
1.You could get a nonsese letter that means nothing. From county clerk etc. Pay no attention.
2.Threatening communication from an Attorney. If so, that Attorney has committed 6 crimes by sending that 1 letter.
1. Mail Fraud
3. Identity Theft
5. Securities Fraud
That Attorney must have personal knowledge of your situation, in other words, was he/she there to witness? Was that Attorney damaged by you? If not, he/she is threatening you and trying to extort money from you.
DO NOT BE AFRAID
"THE ATTORNEY IS THE SECOND WEAKEST LINK IN THE PROCESS"
- Alphonse Faggiolo
WHAT YOU CAN DO
1. Repeat the affidavit form process and create a new Affidavits Packet
specifically for the Attorney who threatened you, change the time to respond from 10 days to 3 days.
2. File a mail fraud complaint against the Attorney with the USPS.
3. Make 2 copies.
4. Mail one copy to USPS or hand deliver.
5. Add one copy to affidavit packet you will send to Attorney.
6. File a BAR GRIEVANCE with your STATE BAR association. (Use search engine to find the form for your state.) EXAMPLE www.upcutah.org
7. Make 2 copies.
8. Mail one to your State Attorney General. Certified Mail.
9. Put the other one in the packet for Attorney.
10. Send Affidavit Packet to Attorney. Certified Mail, return reciept requested.